Ch-Ch-Changes

It's been a long while since I have been on and posted anything and decided that it's time for a change.  Last fall I graduated with my Masters from Bowling Green State University and went into the school year geared and ready to keep up blogging and posting new products on Tpt. I quickly found that it proved to be a challenge after my husband and I discovered that we were expecting our first child this summer.

Although I still plan on making things for Teachers pay Teachers this summer, I am still trying to find that happy balance where I can get ready for the new baby at home, spend time with friends and family, as well as post new products and blog. In the meantime, I have decided to revamp my blog and change the theme for the new chapter of my life I am about to embark upon. So consider my site under construction for the time being as I prep for everything.

"Time may change me, but I can't trace time" -Bowie

No comments

Back to Top