Finally!!

Hello Everyone,
It's great to be back and I'm finally ready to roll!  Over the past year I can honestly say that I was overwhelmed. At the start of last summer I began the second half of masters program in Curriculum and Teaching and just couldn't juggle my family, teaching, homework/reading, and my website. As a result, all of the wonderful products that I have created for my classroom have just been sitting in folders waiting for the day that I would have more time to devote to my website and teachers pay teachers.

A lot has happened in the past year. I completed my 7th year teaching Science and was selected by my peers at the teacher of the year in my school district. I also left my summer job running the North Olmsted Recreation Summer camp and began working for the Great Lakes Science Center teaching STEM to kids. Recently I am thrilled to say that I finished my masters degree and will be graduating this Saturday from Bowling Green State University! As a result, I have a lot to be thankful for and can't wait to see what this school year brings next.

Over the past week after wrapping up my masters final project and submitting it, I was finally able to update my lesson plan books and post them on teachers pay teaching in time for the back to school sale. As I promised last summer, my original lesson plan book with the yellow and pink chevron cover is a free update for everyone who purchased it last year. I've also updated the Quatrefoil Lesson plan book as well. Finally, I have updated the FREE school calendar that I have been posted for the past few years. There are 4 separate links to access the information.Click on the Back to School Sale link below to access my store and down any of the updated products that I have listed.

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Marshall-In-The-Middle


Tomorrow I will be back to set up my classroom as prepare for the start of the new school year that begins in just a few shorts weeks. Enjoy the rest of your summer :) 

No comments

Back to Top