New Items & Classroom Set-Up

Hello Everyone,

I can't believe that I am in my final week working summer camp!  This summer has flashed in a blink of an eye. A lot of that probably has to do with the fact that I work full time Monday through Friday.  I know, I've been a little MIA from the blogging world over the last week because I've actually been setting up my classroom and putting the final touches on some new products that I made to kick off the year. I also am only working two days this week at the camp because I am kicking off the school year on Wednesday.

Here are some of the items that I have been working on:

1. First is my classroom theme for the school year.  I've been working on it for a while and I finally put the finishing touches on it.  Most of the items are available individually, but I like the who bundle together.  Also of this is up in my classroom and I'll have picture of it later this week! 

2.Classroom Supply Labels: I'm usually an extremely organized person.  This year I decided to create new classroom supply labels for my bins in my room. 

3. Polka Dot AR Chart: Since I am teaching Language Arts this year, I wanted to create a cute AR Chart for my classroom. So here a freebie if you want it. The item is editable and allows you to type in your students' names.  Click on the picture below to snag a copy of your own. 


4. Cooperative Learning Groups (Sports Themed): Although this item is in the sport themed classroom bundle. It's probably my favorite in the package. Since I teach science, I am also grouping the students in various ways. Last year, I started a new system where I had my students getting into to groups of four.  From there they were to develop a group name and assign roles for their group. I then took the slip of paper that I gave them and posted it up some where in the classroom where the students could see it. This method worked really well, so I decided to bring it back this school year, but with a twist to tie-in with my sports classroom theme.  I developed large posters for the wall & smaller task cards to hand off to the students while working in groups. Click on the picture below to check it out :)


Anyway, that's all for now.  I promise to return with before and after shots of my classroom when I complete it Wednesday. 

Toodles :) 

No comments

Back to Top