Subject Area Banners

Over the past few weeks, I have been racking my brain, trying to think about a way to decorate my classroom for the upcoming school year.  Since I'm switching grade levels and teaching middle school, I wanted to appeal to all of my students to encourage them to reach their fullest potential. Although, I love doing cutsy items, the boys don't always find them appealing.  So after some thought, I decided to focus on a sports/team work sort of theme.  I wanted the students to strive for success on every level.  To kick off creating the items for my theme, I created Subject Area Banners for the Core Subjects.

If you like the subject area banners above, you have a change to win it! Recently, I decided to join up with  Middle Grades Maven to help her celebrate reaching 1000 followers on her Teachers Pay Teachers account! Click on the link above to enter. 

No comments

Back to Top