My Teacher Binder & Calendar

Over the past few days I've really been slacking on working on school stuff because I've been putting the final touches on summer camp that begins this Monday.  However, today I finally found some time to finish up the products I've been working on over the past few weeks.

Every year I buy a calendar at the store between $10 to $15 dollars.  However, this year I was feeling a bit ambitious and decided to create my own calendar and decided to share it with other teachers.  Click on the picture below to download a free copy.  You can also purchase an editable copy that is available in a zip file.  


I also edited my teacher binder that I use every year in my classroom.  It has 51 pages with different title pages to choose from, dividers, birthday charts, to-do lists and much more.  Check it out!

2 comments

  1. I got your calendar at TPT and LOVE IT! I love how big the boxes are and that each month takes up two pages (plenty of room for me to write and organize!) I was wondering if you could make a matching page for July 2013 (I teach at a year round school and we start in July)? Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri,

    Ask and you shall receive! Thanks for your interest in my product. I have updated the calendar per your request. Please follow me for future updates. :) Erica

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top