Editable Lesson Plan Book

WOW, my Summer has been CRAZY! Where has the time gone! I can't believe that it's already the middle of July and I have just a few weeks left until the start of the school year. YIKES!!

Well anyway, I finally finished my editable lesson plan book! Its waaaaay later then I expected to finish it, but it's done. Since it took so long to make, I decided to offer it for FREE for all of my customers who previously purchased the 2014-2015 Quatrefoil Lesson Plan Book on Teachers Pay Teachers. I appreciate the business. If you have not yet purchased it because you were waiting for it to release, click on the picture below to get a copy of your very own. I appreciate your patience also :)

In other news: 
* My summer job is speeding by. We are already over half way through summer camp, I can't believe it!
* I just wrapped up another masters class and I'm already in the middle of another one. 
* I've also been working on some new activities that I'm creating for the upcoming school year.

For now, until things let up, I'm linking up with Farley @ Oh' Boy 4th Grade, for July's Currently. It's been month's since I've been able to.


That's all for now! 

No comments

Back to Top